Central Office Of Measures undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website pursuant the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility declaration applies to the Central Office of Measures website, BIP GUM website, the website of GUM Świętokrzyskie Region Campus and https://digac.gum.gov.pl .
Date of website publication: 01 Jan. 2017.
The website complies with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities, with the exception of some elements listed below:
- films do not have subtitles for the deaf,
- some files are not accessible digitally,
- some articles do not have the appropriate header structure.
- maps are exempt from the obligation to ensure accessibility,
- the films were published before the entry into force of the Digital Accessibility Act
The declaration was made on: 15 Sept. 2020 (updated: March 2022) The declaration was based on self-assessment carried out by the public entity.
Feedback and contact details
- Paulina Zakrzewska – Team Chairman - Accessibility Coordinator;
- Waldemar Senftleben – Architectural Accessibility Coordinator;
- Marek Pawłowski – Architectural Accessibility Coordinator;
- Jarosław Stępień – Architectural Accessibility Coordinator;
- Adam Żeberkiewicz – Digital Accessibility Coordinator;
- Bożena Żebrowska-Szumigaj – Information and Communication Accessibility Coordinator;
Please contact us in the event of problems with the accessibility of our website. Requests for disclosure of unavailable information and requests to ensure accessibility may also be submitted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Everyone has the right to request the digital accessibility of a website, mobile application or any of their elements.
Access to information may also be requested through an alternative means of access, for example by having a digitally inaccessible document read, the content of a film with no audio description described, etc.
The request should contain the data of the person submitting it, an indication of which website or mobile application it refers to and how to contact the person.
If the requesting person reports the need to receive information by means of an alternative method of access, they should also specify a manner of presenting such information that is convenient for them.
The public entity should execute the request immediately, not later than within 7 days from the date of the request. If it is not possible to meet this deadline, the public entity shall immediately inform the person making the request about when it will be possible to meet the request, and the deadline may not be longer than 2 months from the date of submitting the request. If digital accessibility is not possible, the public entity may propose an alternative way of accessing the information.
In the event that the public entity refuses to comply with the request to ensure the accessibility or an alternative method of access to information, the person submitting the request may file a complaint regarding the provision of digital accessibility of the website, mobile application or website element or mobile application. After completing the above-mentioned procedure, they can also submit a request to the Commissioner for Human Rights.
Link to the website of the Commissioner for Human Rights
- Entry to the check area in the GUM building is through the turnstiles (trypods) of the access control system (SKD) with electronic access cards which are also passes for the Office staff. Guests and clients are served during the office hours by the reception located at the main entrance to the GUM building off ul. Elektoralna. Such persons may enter and remain on the premises of the Office when holding a "Guest" pass if accompanied by a full-time GUM employee. This type of pass is issued upon presentation of an identity document of a given person and only to GUM staff who are entitled to serve clients.
- Due to the fact that the GUM building is a historic one and any architectural and construction alterations may only be made with the permit of an authorized Listed Site Conservator, it is not possible at the moment to have platforms, chairs or other elements that would be helpful for disabled persons fitted. The building provides access to two lifts: a service lift and passenger lift. There is no direct access to the passenger lift from the "0" storey. The only access for the disabled persons is through three courtyards to the service lift.
- In front of the GUM building at ul. Elektoralna there are generally accessible parking spaces for disabled persons in the city's paid parking zone. Internal GUM car parks are primarily for GUM and OUM vehicles and the Office staff, as well as for various types of deliveries and service teams.
- There are no contraindications for disabled persons with a service dog to enter the GUM premises.
Contact to Central Office of Measures: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: (+48) 22 581 93 99 (switchboard), (+48) 22 620 02 41.
GUM Time Application: http://czas.gum.gov.pl/
The application shows the current official time in Poland downloaded from time servers at the GUM Time and Frequency Laboratory. The servers are linked to the national standard for time and frequency units.
The application is available on the following platforms:
- for Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gum.patryk.gumapp
- for iOS devices: