Type approval of a measuring instrument
Look at the presentation about Legal Metrological Control in Poland
Look at important questions and answers regarding type approvalof measuring instrument:
- Who can apply for the type approval of measuring instrument?
- What measuring instruments are subject to the type approval?
- What should an application for the type approval of a measuring instrument include?
- What documents should be attached to the application?
- What information should the technical-construction documentation of an instrument include?
- Requirements for particular types of measuring instruments. The detailed scope of tests and checks to be carried out during the legal metrological control.
- When can be the type approval decision changed?
- When can be the type approval decision with restrictions issued?
- What should an application for a change of the type approval decision or a change of the type approval decision with restrictions include?
- Period of validity of the type approval
- In what case can be the type approval of a measuring instrument withdrawn?
- Suspension of the proceeding related to the type approval
- Fees payable for services related to issuing, changing or refusing the type approval decision
- Where to submit an application for the type approval or for the change of the decision of type approval of a measuring instrument?