Fulfilling the information obligation, in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, 4.5.2016, page 1) we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the President of the Central Office of Measures based in Warsaw (00-139), at Elektoralna 2; tel. (22) 581 93 99; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor, tel. (22) 581 94 30; e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to implement the statutory tasks of the Central Office of Measures, and then to fulfill the obligation to archive documents, resulting from the provisions of the applicable law.
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be in particular:
- granted permission,
- the need for performing the contract or act on your request before the conclusion of the contract,
- the need for fulfilling the legal obligation of the Data Administrator.
4. Your data may be passed on to entities whose services we use during our operations, based on contracts entrusted with the processing of personal data or entities and bodies entitled by law.
5. We will not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
6. Personal data will be stored by the Administrator for the period necessary to carry out the tasks referred to in point. 3 or until the permission granted by you or objection to processing has been revoked or until the time specified in the law requiring the storage of data during the prescription period for possible claims regarding the performance of the contract, resulting from the law.
7. You have the right to:
- access to your data,
- correct your data,
- deletion of your personal data in a situation where data processing is not carried out in order to fulfill an obligation resulting from a legal provision or in the exercise of public authority,
- restriction on the processing of your data,
- transferring your data,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to object.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data regarding you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
9. Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, however:
in some cases the obligation to provide personal data may result from legal provisions,
refusal may prevent the implementation of the project (contracts, orders, tasks, cases).
10. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.