Time and Frequency
Published by: Adam Żeberkiewicz
Time and Length Department
- Maintenance of the national standard of time and frequency units.
- Generation of the Polish atomic time scale UTC (PL) and determining the official time of the Republic of Poland.
- Participation in the creation of international atomic time scales TAI and UTC.
- Generation and transmission of acoustic time signals to Polish Radio, maintaining of official time servers and TDS system for distribution of national time.
- Development and improvement of time transfer, maintaining atomic time scales and results analysis of atomic comparisons of time and frequency standards.
- Conducting research and development concerning the national standard of time and frequency units and related measurement stations.
- Transmission of reference frequency signals to other laboratories within Central Office of Measures.
- National collaboration and comparisons in the creation of the independent Polish Atomic Time Scale TA (PL).
- high stability frequency standards,
- frequency generators and synthesizers,
- digital time and frequency counters,
- clock testers (digital, analog and digital-analog),
- second counters and timers – controlled electrically, optically, acoustically,
- quartz and analog clocks,
- phase calibrators and phase meters.
- sources and counters of groups of pulses.
Contact to the Department: email@example.com
Contact to the Laboratory: +48 22 581 91 56; firstname.lastname@example.org