Photometry nad Radiometry
Published by: Kamila Szulc
Electricity and Radiation Department
- Maintenance and development of national and reference measurement standards;
- Development of measurement methods traceable to the measurement units of SI in photometric and radiometric measurements of the highest accuracy.
- Providing the traceability for Polish customers via calibration of measuring instruments.
- Research in the field of photometry and radiometry for supporting various branches of Polish economy.
- Dissemination of knowledge and experience in the field of photometry and radiometry
- spectral regular transmittance and absorbance standards,
- spectrophotometers for spectral regular transmittance and absorbance,
- wavelength standards,
- spectrophotometers for wavelength,
- tristimulus values and chromaticity coordinates standards for transmitted light,
- luminous intensity standards (incandescent lamps),
- luminous flux standards (incandescent lamps),
- correlated colour temperature standards (incandescent lamps),
- digital luxmeters,
- luminance meters,
- trichromatic colorimeters for chromaticity of light sources,
- photoluminescent materials (luminance and time of decay),
- gloss standards,
- luminance standards,
- radiant power metres,
- spectral responsivity standards (monochromatic radiation),
- radiant power metres (monochromatic radiation),
- white light and UV-light NDT metres,
- calibrators for luxmeters,
- light cabinets,
- colour and gray scale standards,
- colorimeters for reflected light.
- chromaticity of safety signs.
Contact to the Laboratory:
phone: +48 22 581 92 95; email@example.com
Contact to other Laboratories:
- Spectrophotometric Standards – phone: +48 22 581 93 11
- Photometric and Radiometric Standards – phone: +48 22 581 94 46
- Colour Standards – phone: +48 22 581 94 36